Thursday, January 24, 2008

Ridiculous Home Theaters

I just saw an article that listed 10 "stunning ultra-geeky home cinemas." Of course 1/3rd of them were modeled after Star Trek (which has a new movie coming out Winter '08). I'm not gonna lie...one of them was pretty sweet-looking. Some of the concepts were cool, but weren't really executed well (like the Pirates one...imagine how sweet you could make a pirate-themed home theater...the one they made was too Disney though). My favorite though...the Batcave:


I don't know about you, but I wouldn't mind watching movies there. Pretty awesome. "Hey I picked up that new movie today...TO THE BATCAVE!" Of course, I already decided that if I ever won the lottery or made enough money to be able to create something like this, I'm going to recreate "The Assault" course from American Gladiators in my home.



No comments: