Thursday, April 3, 2008

Lil Jon is Making Wine

This is probably one of the best headlines that I've seen in a while..."Rapper Lil Jon starts his own wine label." Awesome. The best part is what it will be called..."Little Jonathan Winery." When questioned on his knowledge of wine, he said, "I'm not no 'drink wine every day' kind of dude...I'm not like an expert, so don't ask me no questions...I just like the taste."

This is like something from Chappelle's show...I had to recheck the date of the article to make sure it wasn't an April Fool's joke. I wonder what the names of the wine will be...pinot crunk?

I'm not gonna lie...if I see this stuff on the shelves, I'm definitely picking some up. YEAAAA!!!!




1 comment:

David Oblas said...

WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAT!!??

...

oooooooooookayyyyy!