Monday, October 29, 2007

Go Sox!

Now that the World Series is officially over, nothing I post in this blog will change the fact that the Boston Red Sox are the 2007 World Series Champions! As mentioned before, I am a Philadelphia sports fan. However, my mother and father, New-England born, have successfully engrained into my mind (and my brother's minds) that...Red Sox = good and Yankees = bad. Other words have been used to describe the Yankees in my home but I'll keep this blog G-rated. Therefore, I am very happy that the Red Sox won it all again this year. They put on 4 amazing performances against the Rockies and proved that they deserve to be champs.

As for the news of A-rod announcing his departure from the Yankees, which came up during game 4 last night, I think I speak for all Sox fans when I say, "Stay out of Boston!"



No comments: