Tuesday, December 2, 2008

ESPN Commercials

Over the years, I've come to realize that there is a company that most consistently (and by that, I mean always) has had the funniest television commercials...usually funnier than any beer advertisement out there...and that company is ESPN. They've used the same formula for years now: popular athletes among the ESPN sportscasters in an office cubicle environment, as if it's what goes on at the ESPN offices. Searching YouTube for about 2 1/2 minutes, I found a good handful of some funny ones in recent years. I could probably dedicate an entire blog to these gems, but feel free to request your favorites and I'll try to find them for another post. Here are some good ones...Enjoy!

Manning Brothers



Celtics - Pierce, Garnett and Allen



Michael Phelps



Lebron James



Maria Sharapova



And this one is kind of what inspired me to create this post, one of the more recent ads with Shaq:




2 comments:

Mike said...

How could you forget this classic one, featuring the one and only Andrew Shue?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yu74zuyVSrw

Kevin said...

My apologies...if I had remembered that Andrew Shue was featured in an ESPN ad, I definitely would have included it.